Compliance with Work Regulation
Complain Management | Compliance Management which is nowadays more commonly known as Governance Risk Compliance Management is basically a work regulation that management designed it to be adhered to by all concerns related to the workplace. Therefore, an understanding of the regulatory.
Landscape is of most importance. What is a regulatory landscape? It is the law, regulations, policies, and obligations or constraints to stay in compliance even in a mood of bureaucracy.
A good understanding of the regulatory landscape will define :
- Legal requirements that constrain the process
- Distinguishes between requirements and customsc Let’s have a look at what regulation or regulatory actually means:
- Merriam Webster: the act of regulating or the state of being regulated.
- Longman Dictionary: controlling an activity, system, or industry, especially by rules.
- Britannica Dictionary: making or concerned with making official rules what is acceptable in a particular business activity
How to get there?
- Define the regulatory authority in place
- Identify the policy requirements and standard operating procedures
- Understand the tools and decision processes
- Get feedback and act on corrections
- More, yes more should be studied further…
Collaboration and incorporation :
- Report the findings to stakeholders to help them understand their constraints and opportunities
- Encourage partners to define a part forward to achieve a better future state
- Assuring to comply with the Regulatory Body assessment system More to study? Absolutely, it is an ongoing process with its dynamic s
following the local and global current business politics.
Ludwig Suparmo: Lead Trainer in Compliance Management
Originally posted 2022-07-19 12:09:33.